I must confess, I got the heading for this article from somewhere. I read the original title, clicked on it eagerly, but it was not what I thought it was about. My bad!
But it gave me the idea to write this article.
Actually a period of abstinence is good. It can be exquisite. It may even bring the spark back to your relationship….you know the saying, can’t eat steak everyday. Fasting is indeed good for the soul and body, especially with a lot of hot teasing in the waiting period.
Here are my five ways:
(1) Flirt outrageously by text.
But make sure you send it to the right person. I made the mistake once and I sent it to his work email account and the text was quarantined…eegads.
(2) Go for a hot date, and again, flirt outrageously with each other, BUT on the tacit agreement of NO SEX.
(3) Have a steamy bubble bath together late at night, with candles and incense, dry each other after the bath and fall asleep in each other’s arms.
(4) Go for a couples massage.
(5) Give him or her a postdated “sex cheque”, outlining what you want to do (or vice versa).
Enjoy your partner this weekend ❤