I forgot how easy it is to cook food that can be wholesome from tins – a few minutes actually, from preparation time to serving up – until my partner made me this delicious and nutritious dish.
- Saute chopped onions and red capsicum in a little vegetable oil.
- Add in washed spinach and tomatoes.
- Empty a can of baked beans (reduced sugar and reduced salt variety) into the pan.
- Heat up the mixture thoroughly and then spoon into ovenproof dishes.
- Crack an egg over each and bake until the egg hardens slightly, with the yoke still runny.
I really, really appreciated it. I licked my bowl clean ❤
Blessed is the woman who has a man who cooks. *wink*
Does tinned food count, Sue???? Yes I suppose 😛
This looks so yummmy….now I want to make it 8I
Hi Lu, all it takes is a few minutes! But make sure you get the low salt/low sugar beans, ya? x
LikeLiked by 1 person