This is a really glam weekend brunch, quite easy to prepare, and just perfect to share with friends ….. it certainly earned lots of oohs and aaahs. My beloved certainly enjoyed every single bite.
- Cut pumpkin into crescents. Remove skin and seeds.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, 4 cloves of garlic (sliced), cumin seeds, salt and pepper. Drizzle over with olive oil and honey. Bake until soft and crispy at the edge.
- Roast pumpkin seeds coated with olive oil and honey.
- Sear a large bunch of spring onions until slightly charred.
- Arrange a bed or rocket leaves on serving plates. Distribute the seared spring onions, baked pumpkin crescents.
- Top with the pumpkin seeds.
- Crumble feta cheese on top.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.