I have a fondness for one pan/one pot dishes, especially for midweek dinners. This is the easiest ever!
- In a heavy frying pan, melt half a slab of butter (about 125g).
- Add three cloves of chopped garlic (the more the better, actually!)
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon.
- In the gorgeous syrup, poach your salmon steaks until they’re just cooked (take care not to let the pan burn).
- Just before serving, scatter chopped parsley.
- Season generously with freshly ground black pepper.
All done in less than 10 minutes!
(Note: I saute bok choy in the remaining butter and serve this with mashed potatoes).